I’m sure you all can imagine that this season has brought about many changes not just in our lives, but in our ministries. Despite it all, during the month of March, we were able to see the hand of God moving.
Our two church groups continued to be very involved in outreach and discipleship programs. With the concerns of the COVID-19 spreading through the villages and towns of Africa, pastors and lay leaders see this time as a unique opportunity to share hope and encouragement. Many of them have shared with me that people want to know more about this disease, but equally, ask questions about what they can do to prepare. This has created a great time to talk about Jesus, our hope in Him, and His sovereignty over this disease and our lives.
Please continue to pray for our ministry partners, their congregations and for the many who will now have the time and have made it a priority to listen to the hope of the gospel. May the Lord work mightily during this time, drawing many to Himself!
Grace and blessings,
Founder, Communities of Grace International
Evangelism & Discipleship
Pictured below are thousands of gospel booklets that will be used this year in sharing Jesus to men, women, boys, and girls in Kenya and Uganda. Pray that they will be a tool to lead many to saving faith in Christ.
Our pastors continue to facilitate discipleship and community building. Small home cell groups have formed for weekly times of encouragement and prayers.
We are so encouraged to see how God continues to work through Communities of Grace.
If you would join us in praying:
- That the COVID-19 pandemic will provide unique opportunities to share the good news of the gospel.
- That our partnership with the Community Baptist Church of Kenya will be fruitful as we work to establish a new church hub in Eldoret.
- For our partners on the ground as they diligently serve, love and care for their community.
- For the gospel to spread in Africa and around the world.
- That God will continue providing and equipping disciples who are willing to go to the ends of the earth to proclaim His name.
We humbly ask you to pray over how you can help advance God’s work through Communities of Grace whether by giving, praying or going. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with more ways you can get involved!